Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pictures,Pictures and more pictures






























This was when I went to Ohio and visited my sisterKat.The baby is her new little bundle of joy.

The pictures on top are the kids roasting marshmallows and Bubba poking a cookie when he thought no one was watching.Then there is Tinkerbell with the baby Ry's big sister.I sent one of all but one of my cats at dinner time.
The two hottub pictures are me and Tinkerbell enjoying our hotel privelages.I also have a picture of Princess with her new haircut.



3 comments:

katrina said...

Princess hair cut looks so cute on her. Looks like you all had fun on Memorial Day. They are all getting so big.

Grace Acres said...

Your kids are way too good looking.

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

that is a beautiful photo of you & baby ry!