Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dangers of MSG

Hi there,as usual it has been a while.When my kids go back to school it weill be easier to get some computer time,but for now I will have to post when I can.I cant believe summer is getting close to being over, it seems like it just began.This weekend my husband celebrated his 35 th birthday and my sister kindly watched the kids overnight for us.We had a really nice time relaxing and sleeping in.We ate at applebes and as usual I got a horible stomachache and I think it is due to MSG.When I GOT home I had some emails from my yahoo health groups about MSG and it just made sense.I knew it was bad and an excitotoxin but what I DIDN't know was that it raises your insulin 3 times faster than sugar so it is also a major factor in diabetes.I have been doing a candida diet from body ecology and was stasrting to feel really light and clean and eating out just bogged me down and made me realize just how toxic a lot of food is when you haven't ate anything processed in a while.It has only reinforced for me to stay dfoing what I am doing.Also my warts on my leg are drying up and my skin and hair are getting healthier and it has only been a few weeks with some cheating.[birthday parties you know]Anyway I have two links that I AM GOINGto post about MSG that will explain a lot.Please take it seriosly as I believe this and nutrasweet are killing people and damaging our chidrens nuerological systems.http://www.msreversed.com/msg.htmlhttp://www.becomehealthynow.com/article/dietbad/32/2/

1 comment:

katrina said...

It makes me so mad that they keep putting this in our food. I think they are slowly trying to kill us.