Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

gluten-free recipes and grain free

I was looking around for good nut yogurt recipes and came across this website that has some of the best recipes I've ever seen for a gluten-free or grain-free diet.It ws designed to get rid of fungus and help with autism but I know that we can benefit from this than just autism.I think it wold help with candida ,blood sugar and hyperactivity as well.The recipes are awesome and I can't wait to start doing it for my family.I have been trying to get away with as little grains as possible because they cause such fungus and food allergy problems.I will also send a link to a place you can order a lot of these health foods at a really affordable price.If we don't stay on a b
udget we will quit trying to eat healthy and it is just to important.http://www.pecanbread.com/
http://www.clnf.org/

1 comment:

katrina said...

This web site looks really good. I have alot of friends that would love to get on and see what there is. Love to here all the health info. Thanks!!