Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

VACCINES AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM

Sorry it has been so long .My computer has been on the fritz so we finally got the kids' computer out here for me to use.Today I want to share some info on vaccines that I got from that I got from HEALTHKEEPERS MAGAZINE/www.HealthKeepers.net,that you may not be aware of.Vaccines contain many toxic ingredients such as antifreeze aluminum, mercury and formaaldehyde to name a few.The vaccines are grown on and strained through animal or human tissue.The worst,and you won't believe this is the chicken pox and rubella vaccine as they are grown on cells of ABORTED FETUSES. ALL of these vaccines have origination in abortion.I think the word needs to get out about this so people are aware of the moral implications in using these unnecessary vaccines.Also you may be surprised to know that the flu vaccine contains mercury.Don't vaccinate before you educate.There is growing suspicion that vaccination is responsible for the increase in autoimmune diseases.The most frequently reported manifestations for the various vaccinationswere1]HEPATITIS-B-rhuematoid arthritis,vasculitis,encephalitis,nueropathy and thrombocytopenia; 2]MMR-acute arthritis or athralgia,chronic arthritis and thrombocytopenia; 3]INFLUENZA-Guillab-barre syndrome [GBS ]and vasculitis;4]POLIO-GBS;5]CHICKENPOX-nuerological problems.In additon to these autoimmune conditions there are many chronic diseases that have been linked as well,especially from the hepatitis b vaccine.I personnally feel the 2 vaccines my son had are why he got ADHD and had a seizure.The change was like night and day in him after his shots.I have detoxed all of us from vaccines and you can do so through biofeedback therapy or vaccination detox from natures sunshine.For more info go tohttp://www.whale.to/a/tenpenny.html for materials and teachings on vaccinations.I treat people on biofeedbac and I see vaccines come up as a toxin for almost everyone .There are many homeopathics available as antidotes to the many things we think we need to vaccinate on.Also if you are in a state that mandates vaccines you can join the CHRISTIAN HEALTH FELLOWSHIP http://christianhealthfellowship.com/who will send a letter on your behalf and it gives you a legal way out I hope you feel a little more informed and are as mad as I am that they use babies like this.good night

6 comments:

Grace Acres said...

I am as passionate about this issue as you are, especially knowing a few more of the facts. Your disgust of the issue is very apparent but I had to chuckle at your good night, it seemed almost like you were still heated about the topic and as an afterthought bid us a goodnight.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Stopped by from the comment you left on my blog. It has meant the world to me to have so many wonderful people say such sweet things. Thank you. God bless you. You have a beautiful family!

katrina said...

I have always hated vaccines and now I hate them even more. I am so glad you have this on your blog so people can learn about this. Great Job!!!

Miss Lisa said...

I did not know about the aborted fetuses :0
We never did chicken pox and we have been waiting on MMR--our dr. wants us to separate it out and the flu vaccine is something we always skip.
Thank you for all this info--it is very interesting and is something to really consider!

Also thanks for visiting and the comments on my blog :)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

very interesting. vaccinations is one of my soap boxes so i will definitely be visiting the sites you suggested for more information. thanks!!!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

hey v, your links aren't working. www.blogger.com is in front of the address that you're guiding to. just thought i'd let you know.

ALSO...i went to the healthkeepers site and wasn't able to get any of the vaccine info. is it ONLY in the magazine and not on their website? just thought i'd check b/c i'm very interested in information about vaccinations.

THANKS.