Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

SCRAPBOOKING FUN AND WEIGHT LOSS

hthttp://www.perfectweightamerica.com/JordansBlog/tabid/869/Default.aspx
http://www.lastingimpressionsbb.com/
tp://www.perfectweightamerica.com/default.aspx
What a weekend!Saturday and Sunday we stayed at abeautiful bed and breakfast called lasing impressions which I have a link above for.This was specifically designed for scrapbooking.Talk about getting the royal treatment,we sure did.It was such a nice way to relax and get lost in memories of your loved ones.It is also nice to not have to cook and clean for a while.I took Princess with me for a little mother daughter time and she just loved it.SHE also did her own scrapbook and really stayed focused.I was proud of her.It ws sad to leave but I ALSO MISSED the ones at home.It was really hard on Tinkerbell but she had her dad and did okay anyway.First thing this morning she made her own scrapbook page for me and Bubba made one too.I guess they didn't want to be left out of the fun.Now ,about the weight loss part of this.I am starting thePERFECT WEIGHT AMERICA PLAN tomorrow as it is a healthy lifestyle and the creator of the program is my hero.It is Jordan Rubin author of THE MAKERS DIET who designed it and I have a lot of faith in him.He promotes the ultimate in healthy eating and if you buy his PERFECT WEIGHT book you get your own personal online health coach for a year.I bought the kit which includes healing workout dvd,food journal and the book.It is very inexpensive and the websight offers links to blogs of others ,health lectures,a menu based on your body type which they test you on and all kinds of fun things.PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.We can serve God better if we are healthier because when you feel good it reflects on every area of our life in a positive manner.After all God took our sickness on HIMSELF too,not just our sins.He wants us to be at our best.Well I am signing off for now ,happy scrapbooking and weight loss,

3 comments:

katrina said...

I'm so glad you were able to go and have such a good time. I'm sure princess felt so grown up. I hope she doesn't get the pox from the cousins.

Grace Acres said...

Yes we did have a blast and princess truly was a little princess.

Wani said...

I just went on my first scrapbooking retreat a couple of weeks ago. Loved it!